Learn to plan again and this easy sourdough Khorasan Wheat waffle recipe will become one of your household staples! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these waffles are the best of both worlds!
Ingredients for Easy Sourdough Khorasan Wheat Waffle Recipe
- 4 cups Campbell Farm Grains Khorasan Wheat flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups plain yogurt or raw milk kefir
- 4 eggs
- 4 T sugar or raw honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
Directions for Easy Sourdough Khorasan Wheat Waffle Recipe
- Combine flour, milk, and milk (or raw milk kefir) in a glass bowl (NOT metal) and let sit for at least 12-16 hours.
- Mix in other ingredients EXCEPT baking soda.
- Once your waffle iron is hot and ready, mix in baking soda. Your batter should bubble a little.
- Batter is ready! Cook and enjoy!
- This batter does not store well, so be sure to use all of the batter. You can store any un-eaten waffles (unlikely 🙂 ) in the fridge or freezer for later. When re-heating, a countertop oven or toaster works best.