This Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe With Zucchini and Carrot is sweetened with fruit only! (Translation: Really–just fruit!) And it’s the best-tasting, moistest, most wholesome banana bread I’ve ever tasted. I modified this Khorasan Wheat Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe from my mother’s recipe, and honestly she’s the reason I love banana bread so much!
Ingredients for Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe With Zucchini and Carrot
- 1/2 c butter + 1/2 c coconut oil
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 3/4 c applesauce
- 1 cup pitted dates (semi-loose=not completely smashed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 1/4 c Khorasan Wheat flour (Use up to 1 1/2 c sprouted flour)
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 c sour cream or yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c grated zuchinni
- 1 c grated carrots
Directions for Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe With Zucchini and Carrot
- Use a food processor to blend dates, applesauce, vanilla, butter, and coconut oil. Add banana and process.
- In separate bowl, combine Khorasan Wheat flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Then add eggs, sour cream (or yogurt) and blend minimally.
- Combine food processor mixture with bowl mixture.
- Add grated zucchini and grated carrots and blend minimally.
- Pour mixture into large bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cover top of bread with tin foil and bake 15 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Serve with butter or coconut oil spread for extra deliciousness!