These chocolate chip cookies are a staple around here! Start baking and sharing and all your friends and neighbors will be asking for the recipe!
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Khorasan Wheat Cookies
- 1 c unsalted butter
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c Khorasan Wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c chocolate chips (optional)
Directions for #1 Khorasan Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix all purpose flour Khorasan Wheat flour into a large bowl. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix softened butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Mix in chocolate chips if desired.
- Spoon mixture into greased cupcake tins if you want cookies with a soft center and crisp edges. For “graham cracker” texture, evenly spoon balls of dough (1″-1 1/2″ in diameter) onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least ten minutes before serving. Enjoy!