These chocolate chip cookies are a staple around here! Start baking and sharing and all your friends and neighbors will be asking for the recipe! Thank you to Lan Shafer of Utopian Harvest for sharing!
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Khorasan Wheat Cookies
- 1 c unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 c coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c soaked and sprouted Khorasan Wheat flour
- 1 1/2 c Khorasan Wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c chocolate chips (optional)
Directions for #1 Khorasan Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix all purpose flour Khorasan Wheat flour into a large bowl. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix softened butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Mix in chocolate chips if desired.
- Spoon mixture into greased cupcake tins if you want cookies with a soft center and crisp edges. For “graham cracker” texture, evenly spoon balls of dough (1″-1 1/2″ in diameter) onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least ten minutes before serving. Enjoy!